What is Spagyric Cilantro?
Spygaric Cilantro by Andrew Kaufman, M.D. is the most powerful Detox Cilantro, purified and distilled into its alchemical essence, to create a new vital spagyric with superior potency of its natural characteristics.
How does the Medicamentum Authentica brand of Spagyric Cilantro compare to others?
All of nature was designed to harness a vital life force. That force is in the sun, the wind, the earth, and the water. Alchemy distills that force into pure principles and elements which are then reconnected to support the healing of our bodies. Spagyrics is the application of alchemical principles to plants and other elements for the purpose of healing.
Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum) is a traditional healing spice of many cultures which was even found in ancient Egyptian tombs. Egypt is thought by many scholars to be the origin of western alchemical principles. These common origins are combined in an alchemical wedding to create my Spagyric Cilantro tincture. The complete set of attributes of the cilantro plant are embodied in this preparation.
Spagyric Cilantro by Andrew Kaufman, M.D. is designed to have powerful effects on the body’s ability to detoxify from a variety of harmful toxins, enhanced by the wisdom and potency of the alchemical transformation process.
Spagyric preparations are separated into three philosophical principles, or components, known as the Mercury (Spirit), Sulfur (Soul), and Salt (Body). Once the components are separated, they are purified to enhance their unique healing properties. These principles are then joined together again to create a new vital spagyric with superior potency of its natural characteristics.
Spagyric Cilantro by Andrew Kaufman, M.D. is the most powerful alchemical formulation of Cilantro tincture available based upon these principles.
In laboratory studies, preparations of cilantro have been shown to:
- Reverse brain damage in the cerebellum and sensory cortex of rats due to lead toxicity (Mustafa H, AJP, Vol. 11, No. 6, Nov-Dec 2021:589-98)
- Reversed oxidative damage in four regions of rat brains due to lead poisoning. (Velaga MK et al, Biol Trace Elem Res (2014) 159:351–363)
- Reduce levels of arsenic and cadmium as well as completely block reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the kidneys of mice. (Ryusuke N et al, Plant Food for HN, 19Feb 2019:1-6)
- “…protect liver and lower lead concentration in rats intoxicated with lead…” (Tellez-lopez et al., Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. (2017) 14(2):92-102)
- “…has suppressive activity on lead deposition, probably resulting from the chelation of lead by some substances contained in Chinese parsley.” (M. Aga et al. / Journal of Ethnopharmacology 77 (2001) 203–208)
Distilled spirits of organic cane, Organic cilantro
Place 10 drops under tongue; hold as long as possible; swallow. Do this 3 times daily.
(For children under 16, use 5 drops.)